Following are the list of changes that is now available with v5.8.0 after our last stable release of v5.7.6:
- PHP version 5.6 Compatibility
- Various error fixes to run smoothly on newer version of PHP
- Subcategories ad count has been turned off by default now
- Added label attribute for checkboxes
- Added a new contact page
- Setup Wizard error fix
- Fix setup page redirection from main index
- Support links updated
- Mobile site adaptive display now supported
- Garbled search field fix
- Fix: Set a reply-to address for "Email this ad".
- Language selector to let users choose a language.
- Support for the MySQLi extension on servers where legacy MySQL extension is not available.
- New Themes support is now available
- Fix: captcha image was not rendering
- Fix: Revert ad response from address
- AdBlock fix.
- Error message fixes
- Language Selector
- Send mail using phpMailer
- City name missing in ad title fix
- Facebook friendly
- Real 404 Error added
- Fix:Image missing in events
- Date display fix
- Replace non-english characters in URLs
- Fix: Redundant slashes (/) were appearing in the search box.
- Fix: Retain line breaks in HTML. SimpleHtmlDom was getting rid of line breaks in HTML and this was causing some scripts to fail.
- Fix: Errors during setup and scheduled jobs if the table prefix is not the default 'clf'.
- Fix: Edit page not loading
- PHP 5.3 Compatibility
- Added language translations
- Enabled gzip compression to reduce page size and improve load times.
- Major performance upgrade (optimized data load and faster processing)
- Image display, upload & order issue
- Event searching fix
- Now using a canonical link to resolve potential search engine issues with duplicate content.
- Broken email fix
- Cleanup of expired ads is now automated by the script; no need to manually setup cron jobs.
- Security Patches & Fixes
- Language file fixes & added missing translations
- Remember mail form field
- Added Portuguese language pack.
- Improved handling of HTML content in RSS.
HOW TO GET THE UPGRADE?
- If you already own our PRO version then simply go to http://snetworksclassifieds.net/order/upgrade-to-v5-8-0-pro and get your upgrade.
- If you have valid support subscription (if your license purchase was within last six months) then follow the steps below:
- Login to your account by going to http://snetworksclassifieds.net/login.
- Click on My Products from the left menu
- Click on your purchased license name
- Click the button "Request Upgrade" button.
- Fill in your request and Submit
Our professionals will make the upgraded version available for download which will be notified to you via e-mail.
For assistance, you can contact us here.